The DeepDyve Plugin makes it easy to see which articles are available on DeepDyve by automatically adding links on sites including Google Scholar and PubMed.
Download the Plugin now for your browser:
- Updated Oct 29, 2018
- Updating popup to properly display Science Direct searches and articles in your Recent Activity
- Updated Oct 22, 2018
- Adding support for Science Direct searches and articles in your Recent Activity
- Updated Aug 13, 2018
- Bug fixes and minor improvements to metadata collection for Recent Activity.
- Updated Jun 15, 2018
- See your Recent Activity directly from the popup!
Also included: various bug fixes and improvements for automatically saving Recent Activity.
- Updated May 11, 2018
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Updated April 20, 2018
- Use DeepDyve to automatically keep track of what documents were interesting during your searches on PubMed
and Google Scholar! Find your combined document viewing history in the updated
Recent Activity section of
- Updated April 16, 2018
- You can now keep track of any article you find in PubMed or Google Scholar in
My Folders! Look for the DeepDyve button next to your search results to add an article to a folder you
create on DeepDyve.
As always, find the articles that are available to read on DeepDyve by looking for the orange 'available'
banner on the plugin button.
- Updated March 23, 2018
- Bug fixes.
- Updated March 19, 2018
- Now supports saving search queries from PubMed and Google Scholar to