Erratum to: A genome-wide scan for quantitative trait loci
affecting serum glucose and lipids in a White Duroc 3 Erhualian
Published online: 20 March 2010
Ó Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
Erratum to: Mamm Genome (2009) 20(6):386–392
In the above-mentioned article, published in this issue of
Mammalian Genome, seven errata should be made. They
1. In the ﬁrst sentence of the ‘Phenotype recording’
section on p. 387, the correct description should be ‘412
barrows and 348 gilts’.
2. In the second sentence on p. 390, the correct text to
mention the QTL on SSC2 should read: The White Duroc
alleles at these loci were associated with increased phe-
notypic values of TC and LDL-C.
3. In the second paragraph on p. 390, the right statement
of the QTL for TG and HDL-C on SSC5 should read: At
these two QTL the alleles that decrease phenotypic values
were inherited from the Erhualian breed.
4. In the last paragraph but one on p. 390, the correct
presentation for the QTL for HDL-C and TG on SSC9
should read: At the two QTL, the QTL alleles that increase
phenotypic values were inherited from the White Duroc
5. In the ﬁrst sentence on p. 391, the right description of
the QTL for HDL-C and TC on SSC11 should be ‘the
White Duroc alleles that increase phenotypic values’.
6. In the ‘QTL for glucose and GSP’ section on p. 391, the
second sentence should be revised as: The alleles that increase
phenotypic values came from the White Duroc breed.
7. In Table 1 on p. 388, the superﬂuous words of ‘QTL
Express’ in the third line should be deleted.
The online version of the original article can be found under
R. Chen Á J. Ren Á W. Li Á X. Huang Á X. Yan Á B. Yang Á
Y. Zhao Á Y. Guo Á H. Mao Á L. Huang (&)
Key Laboratory for Animal Biotechnology of Jiangxi Province
and the Ministry of Agriculture of China, Jiangxi Agricultural
University, Nanchang 330045, China
Mamm Genome (2010) 21:330