Get 20M+ Full-Text Papers For Less Than $1.50/day. Start a 14-Day Trial for You and Your Team.

Learn More →

MEDICAL NEWS

MEDICAL NEWS ALABAMA New Headquarters Building.— After 10 years of renting and borrowing space, the Medical Association of the State of Alabama is now housed in a one-story building at 19 S. Jackson St., Montgomery. The association's staff moved into the 5,000 square foot building Feb. 26. The property on which the building is erected consists of two lots containing 17,000 square feet located in the vicinity of St. Margaret's Hospital, about two blocks behind the State Capitol. Drs. Luther L. Hill, Montgomery, chairman, Edgar G. Givhan, Birmingham, William R. Carter, Repton, Douglas L. Cannon, Montgomery, and Daniel G. Gill, Montgomery, served on the building committee. Serving in an ex-officio capacity were Drs. Justus M. Barnes, Montgomery, and Robert Parker, Montgomery, and Executive Secretary Mr. William A. Dozier Jr. This building is of hollow tile and brick construction, and is faced in oriental charcoal gray bricks and trimmed in limestone. The front http://www.deepdyve.com/assets/images/DeepDyve-Logo-lg.png JAMA American Medical Association

MEDICAL NEWS

JAMA , Volume 171 (2) – Sep 12, 1959

Loading next page...
 
/lp/american-medical-association/medical-news-h3qEF5nELT
Publisher
American Medical Association
Copyright
Copyright © 1959 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. Applicable FARS/DFARS Restrictions Apply to Government Use.
ISSN
0098-7484
eISSN
1538-3598
DOI
10.1001/jama.1959.03010200094015
Publisher site
See Article on Publisher Site

Abstract

ALABAMA New Headquarters Building.— After 10 years of renting and borrowing space, the Medical Association of the State of Alabama is now housed in a one-story building at 19 S. Jackson St., Montgomery. The association's staff moved into the 5,000 square foot building Feb. 26. The property on which the building is erected consists of two lots containing 17,000 square feet located in the vicinity of St. Margaret's Hospital, about two blocks behind the State Capitol. Drs. Luther L. Hill, Montgomery, chairman, Edgar G. Givhan, Birmingham, William R. Carter, Repton, Douglas L. Cannon, Montgomery, and Daniel G. Gill, Montgomery, served on the building committee. Serving in an ex-officio capacity were Drs. Justus M. Barnes, Montgomery, and Robert Parker, Montgomery, and Executive Secretary Mr. William A. Dozier Jr. This building is of hollow tile and brick construction, and is faced in oriental charcoal gray bricks and trimmed in limestone. The front

Journal

JAMAAmerican Medical Association

Published: Sep 12, 1959

There are no references for this article.