Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 6 of 6 articles
1. Single oral doses of a solution formulation of 14 C-droloxifene citrate (141 mg) appeared to be rapidly and well absorbed in four post-menopausal female subjects. Peak plasma concentrations (C max) of total 14 C (1260 ng eq. ml -1), droloxifene (196 ng ml -1) and the major metabolite...
1. The in vitro metabolism of 2-nitrofluorene (NF), an environmental pollutant, was examined in fish, focusing on nitro-reduction followed by N -acylation and hydroxylation. 2. When NF was incubated with liver microsomes or cytosol of sea bream, Pagrus major, in the presence of NADPH or...
1. The pharmacokinetics and disposition of rosuvastatin, a new 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitor, were investigated following single administration of 14 C-rosuvastatin in the Sprague-Dawley rat. 2. Following oral administration of 14 C-rosuvastatin at 1, 5 and...
1. Residues of commonly used growth-promoting agents found in animal meat can be hormonally active and they have been implicated as possible endocrine disruptors in man. Although these compounds could be potentially detrimental to the developing foetus, it is not clear whether and to what extent...
1. Steroids are known to act as permissive factors in hepatocytes. This study shows that dexamethasone (DEX) is a permissive factor for induction of CYP2B1/2, CYP3A1, CYP2A1 and probably also CYP2C11 in cultures with primary rat hepatocytes. 2. The induction factor of phenobarbital (PB)-induced...
1. The stereoselective metabolism and pharmacokinetics of the enantiomers of ibuprofen have been investigated following the oral administration of the racemic drug (400 mg) to 12 healthy volunteers. 2. The stereochemical composition of the drug in serum, both total and unbound, and drug and...
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.