Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 6 of 6 articles
1. The pharmacokinetic profile of trimethylamine (TMA) was examined in the male Wistar rat and the effects of a synthetic diet on TMA pharmacokinetics were also evaluated. 2. The concentrations of TMA and its N -oxide in blood were analysed by a sensitive headspace gas chromatographic assay. 3....
1. The human liver UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) isoforms involved in the glucuronidation of 7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin (SN-38), the active metabolite of irinotecan (CPT-11), have been studied using microsomes from human liver and insect cells expressing human UGTs (1A1, 1A3, 1A4, 1A6,...
1. Sex-related differences in the renal excretion of the acidic compounds (+)-(2 S, 3 S) 8-chloro-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-3-hydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-4-oxo-1,5-benzothiaz 5-acetic acid (MA4; one of the acidic metabolites of clentiazem), probenecid (PB) and methotrexate (MTX) have been investigated...
1. The metabolic fate of (14 C)-2-(4-methylsulphonyl-2-nitrobenzoyl)-1,3-cyclohexanedione (mesotrione) has been determined in the male and female rat and mouse following a single oral dose of either 1 or 100 mg kg -1, in rat given 14 consecutive oral doses of 1 mg kg -1, and in the surgically...
1. 1α -Hydroxyvitamin D 3 (1 α-OH-D 3) is a synthetic prodrug of the active form of vitamin D 3, and requires the hydroxylation at the C-25 position before eliciting its biological activity. 2. 25-Hydroxylation activities for 1 α-OH-D 3 were present in both microsomal and mitochondrial...
1. Oxidation of 1,4-cineole, a monoterpene cyclic ether, was studied in rat and human liver microsomes and recombinant cytochrome P450 (P450 or CYP) enzymes expressed in insect cells in which human P450 and NADPH-P450 reductase cDNAs have been introduced. On analysis with gas chromatography/mass...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.