Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 7 of 7 articles
1. The absorption and excretion of delmopinol, an inhibitor of plaque formation and gingivitis, were studied in healthy male volunteers. Each subject received a single dose of a 10-ml aqueous solution of 14 C-delmopinol at 2 mg/ml as a 1-min mouth rinse (the intended route of administration; n...
1. Caucasian liver samples were used in this study. N -demethylation of trimethadione (TMO) to dimethadione (DMO) was monitored in the presence of chemical inhibitors of CYPs, such as fluconazole, quinidine, dimethyl-nitrosamine, acetaminophen, phenacetin, chlorzoxazone and mephenytoin....
1. The pharmacokinetics of oxolinic acid have been studied in 500 g turbot ( Scoph thalmus maximus ). The fish were kept in seawater at 16 °C with a 15 h/9 h photoperiod. Oxolinic acid was administered orally via a stomach tube at a single dose of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Serum concentrations of...
1. The pharmacokinetics of three new peptidyl growth hormone secretagogues, ipamorelin (NNC 26-0161), NNC 26-0194 and NNC 26-0235, were compared with two well-known hexapeptides, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, in the male rat following different routes of administration. 2. Following i.v. bolus injection,...
1. Clenbuterol (CBL) and bromobuterol (BBL) were both extensively metabolized by hepatic microsomes of swine to only one polar metabolite which was separated by hplc and purified to perform mass analysis. 2. LC-MS analysis by direct infusion into an ion trap system and after reverse-phase...
1. The herbicides butachlor (2-chloro-2′,6′,diethyl- N -(buthoxymethyl) acetanilide) and pretilachlor (2-chloro-2′,6′-diethyl- N -(2-propoxyethyl) acetanilide) are widely used in Asia, South America, Europe and Africa. Isoprothiolane (diisopropyl-1,3-dithiolan-2-ylidenemalonate) is used...
1. The metabolism and absorption of chlorothalonil and corresponding diglutathione and dicysteine conjugates was studied using isolated everted gastrointestinal sacs of the conventional and germ-free rat. An HPLC method was used to analyse mucosal and serosal fluids. Thiol metabolites of...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.