Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 8 of 8 articles
1. We have studied the effects of tetrachloroethylene (PCE) on the kinetics of the P450-dependent monooxygenases in rat liver microsomes. 2. 7-Pentoxyresorufin O -depentylase (PROD) and 7-benzyloxyresorufin O -debenzyl-ase (BROD) activities in phenobarbital (PB)-treated rat liver microsomes were...
1. The metabolism of 50 μM (3- 14 C)coumarin has been studied in precision-cut calf liver slices. 2. The metabolism of 50 μM coumarin to 7-hydroxycoumarin has also been examined in calf, rat, Cynomolgus monkey and human liver microsomal preparations. 3. In precision-cut calf liver slices, (3-...
1. Samples of urine from two human subjects accidentally exposed to sulphur mustard were analysed for metabolites derived from hydrolysis (thiodiglycol, thiodiglycol sulphoxide), conjugation with glutathione (1,1′-sulphonylbis(2-S-(N-acetylcysteinyl)ethane)) and from further metabolism of...
1. The oxidative metabolism of 4-iodoanisole ( 1 ) by liver microsomes from β-naphthoflavone-treated rats yields 4-iodophenol ( 2 ) 2-iodo-5-methoxyphenol ( 3 ). 2-methoxy-5-iodophenol ( 4 ), 4-methoxyphenol ( 5 ), and 3-methoxyphenol ( 6 ) in relative yields of 5:2:4:1:1 respectively. 2. (3 5-...
1. The hepatic metabolism of the antimalarial drug amodiaquine was investigated in order to gain further insight into the postulated metabolic causation of the hepatotoxicity, which restricts the use of the drug. After intraportal (i.p.) administration (54 μmol/kg) to the anaesthetized rat, the...
1. The presence and properties of flavin monooxygenase (FMO) in liver of the marine teleost, turbot ( Scophthalmus maximus) were examined in relation to organic xenobiotic metabolism and osmoregulation. 2. Hepatic microsomes of sexually mature fish contained NADPH-dependent FMO as evidenced by...
1. The pharmacokinetics of two combined thromboxane synthase inhibitor/thromboxane A 2 receptor antagonists were investigated in an isolated perfused rat liver preparation. 2. The clearance of both UK 101613 (15.4 ± 1.9ml/min) and UK 102333 (14.9 ± 1.6 ml/min) was limited by hepatic bloodflow....
1. The structure of a previously reported but uncharacterized major metabolite of deflazacort in man, designated V 1 , has been characterized by nmr, MS and IR spectral techniques. 2. The major changes in V relative to deflazacort are deacetylation to form the 21-alcohol and A-ring modification...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.