Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 8 of 8 articles
1. Guppies ( Poecilia reticulata ) were exposed for 96 h to 4-chloroaniline (4CA), 3-chloroaniline (3CA) and 2-chloroaniline (2CA) in a static exposure system. 4-Chloroacetanilide (N4CA), 3-chloroacetanilide (N3CA), and 2-chloroacetanilide (N2CA) were identified in test water as the respective...
1. Plasma levels of fenoterol (F) and its conjugate metabolites were determined in healthy female subjects and in pregnant women treated for preterm labour. Sulphate (S) and glucuronide (G) conjugates could be quantified. 2. In the healthy volunteers, AUC of both the metabolites was half that of...
1. Tissue accumulation of the antihyperglycaemic agent metformin (dimethylbiguanide) was examined after oral administration to the normal and streptozotocin (STZ) diabetic mouse. 2. Metformin (50 mg/kg body weight containing 14 C-metformin 25μCi/kg body weight), which is stable and not...
1. After administration of ( 14 C)-carbazeran by oral gavage to guinea pigs, 48% of the dosed radioactivity was recovered in urine and 46% in faeces after 144h. 2. The major urinary metabolite was identified by infrared spectroscopy and mass spectrometry as the O -glucuronide of O...
1. The metabolic fate of N,N -dimethylcarbamoylmethyl 4-(4-guanidino( 14 C)benzoyloxy)phenylacetate methanesulphonate ( 14 C-camostat mesylate) was investigated after i.v. administration to man (12-h infusion), and to rat and dog (bolus injection). 2. Renal excretion (mainly in 24 h) accounted...
1. The naturally occurring hepatoprotective compound silybin is a potent inhibitor of glutathione S -transferase isoenzymes 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, and 4-4, displaying a high degree of isoenzyme selectivity. 2. Using CDNB at a fixed concentration of 1 mM and varying the GSH concentration, silybin...
1. The metabolism of cyclopropylbenzene ( 1a ) and 4-cyclopropylanisole ( 1b ) was studied using liver microsomal preparations from control, phenobarbital- and β-naphthoflavone treated rats. 2. With all three types of microsomes 1a was metabolized by benzylic hydroxylation to give...
1. The metabolism of SC-42867 and SC-51089, two PGE 2 antagonists, was studied in cultured rat and human hepatocytes. Both compounds possess an 8-chlorodibenzoxazepine moiety, but differ from each other by the nature of the side chain connected to the nitrogen atom. SC-42867 and SC-51089 and...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.