Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 6 of 6 articles
1. The α-C-oxidation of N-ethyl-N-methylaniline and of the 4-chloro and 4-methyl derivatives was inhibited by SKF-525A, DPEA, carbon monoxide and cyanide and induced by phenobarbitone but not by 3-methylcholanthrene pretreatment. 2. The N-oxidation of these tertiary anilines was not influenced...
1. Nineteen metabolites of 2,4′,5-trichlorobiphenyl were isolated from rat urine, faeces and bile. These metabolites resulted from one or more of the following transformations: dechlorination, hydroxylation, thiolation, methylthiolation, methylthio oxidation, dihydrodiol formation, mercapturic...
1. A g.l.c. method for the quantification of N-demethylated and/or N-de-ethylated (α-C-oxidation) and N-oxidation products of several 4-substituted-N-ethyl-N-methylanilines is described. 2. Factors affecting the metabolism of these tertiary anilines in vitro have been studied and conditions...
1. The metabolism of 14 C-loprazolam has been studied in rat, dog and man in vivo . 2. In rat, the major metabolic pathways were hydroxylation on the benzodiazepine ring, and reduction and acetylation of the nitro group. Both metabolites were identified by co-chromatography with standards, and...
1. The metabolism of loprazolam by rat- and dog-liver preparations has been studied in aerobic and anaerobic conditions. Identification of unchanged loprazolam and metabolites was by comparison of chromatographic characteristics and mass spectra with those of authentic compounds. 2. The...
1. Sulphoconjugation of the alicyclic secondary amine, DETR (the N-dealkylated metabolite of tiaramide) and of the alcoholic hydroxyl group of tiaramide were observed in liver 105 000 g supernatants of rats and mice but hardly detected in hepatic microsomes. 2. The activities depended on active...
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.