Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 7 of 7 articles
1. In urine of rats treated with 1′, 2′-epoxyhexobarbital, unchanged compound and six metabolites were identified: 1,5-dimethylbarbituric acid, which is the end product of an epoxide-diol pathway, two stereochemically different 3′-hydroxy-1′,2′-epoxyhexobarbitals, a...
1. The disposition and metabolism of sulfinpyrazone have been studied in rats, guineapigs, rabbits, dogs, rhesus monkeys and miniature swine after intravenous administration of 100mg/kg of 14 C-labelled drug. 2. In all species, the integrated plasma concentration (AUC, 0-24h) of total...
1. After intravenous administration of the non-nutritive sweetener, saccharin (10mg/kg), to normal volunteers the plasma concentration-time curve fitted a two-compartment open model with a terminal half-life of 70 min. Renal clearance was high and the dose was recovered quantitatively in the...
1. The metabolism of 1,3-dibromopropane has been investigated in the rat. Two conjugated metabolites have been isolated from the urine and identified as S -(3-hydroxypropyl)cysteine and N -acetyl- S -(3-hydroxypropyl)cysteine. 2. An oxidation product, identified as β-bromolactic acid, has been...
1. A number of metabolites of oxapadol were isolated from urine of rat, dog and man after administration of a single dose of 14 C-labelled compound. They were identified by direct inlet mass spectrometry and chromatographic comparison with reference compounds. 2. Oxapadol was extensively...
1. Studies on the metabolism of 14 C-Michler's ketone (4,4′-bis-(dimethyl-amino)( carbonyl - 14 C)benzophenone) in rats have revealed that this carcinogen is subject to demethylation, ring-hydroxylation and N -acetylation after adjacent methyl groups have been removed. 2. As identified by mass...
1. The metabolism of the pesticide, 3,5-dibromosalicylanilide, has been studied, following oral administration to rats. 2. This compound is more toxic than other brominated salicylanilides, some fatalities being recorded at an oral dose of 100mg/kg. 3. 3,5-Dibromosalicylanilide is well absorbed,...
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.