Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 9 of 9 articles
1. The pattern of conjugation of phenol and 1-naphthol was investigated in several primates; three Old World species (rhesus, cynomolgus, patas monkeys), two New World species (capuchin, tamarin), and two prosimians (bushbaby, tree shrew). 2. Following intra-muscular phenol or 1-naphthol...
1. Liver and kidney glutathione are depleted in rats and mice following administration of N -hydroxyparacetamol. 2. Centrilobular hepatic necrosis and necrosis of renal proximal convoluted tubules were also found, the liver lesion predominantly in mice and the renal lesion predominantly in rats....
1. Data from in vitro liver microsomal metabolism of ethylmorphine, aniline and benzpyrene in male rats and male and female quokkas ( Setonix Brachyurus ) were fitted to the Michaelis-Menten equation by Wilkinson's non-linear regression procedure and Eisenthal and Cornish-Bowden's direct linear...
1. After administration of styrene (I) to rat, three sulphur-containing urinary metabolites were isolated in the molar ratio of III: IV: V equal to 65: 34: 1. 2. These metabolites were identified as N -acetyl- S -(1-phenyl-2-hydroxy-ethyl)cysteine (III), N -acetyl- S...
1. 4-(2-Methyl-3-(4-chlorobenzoyl)phenyl)butanoic acid (RU 16029) is a potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent. In humans, its ketone group is rapidly reduced to an alcohol, whereas in rats, mice and dogs, its butanoic sidechain is rapidly oxidized to the corresponding acetic acid. 2. The...
1. After administration of (phthalidyl- 14 )talampicillin (Talpen® to rat. dog and man, radioactivity was excreted mainly in the urine (90%, 86% and 98% in rat, dog and man respectively). 2. After administration of (ampicillin- 14 C)talampicillin, radioactivity was excreted in the urine of rats...
1. The cis and trans isomers of the pancreatic carcinogen N -nitroso-2,6-dimethylmorpholine have been prepared separately, and their metabolism studied in the Syrian hamster. 2. Both isomers were metabolized by β-oxidation and ring scission to N -nitroso(2-hydroxypropyl)(2-oxopropyl)amine, the...
1. 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo- p -dioxin (TCDD) was administered to rats to study its effects on the enzyme activities of the D-glucuronic acid pathway in the liver, small intestine and kidney. 2. The UDP-glucuronosyl transferase activity of male albino rats given TCDD (80 μg/kg, one dose, i.p.)...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.