Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 6 of 6 articles
1. When ( 35 S)dapsone was given orally to rats, 60–70% of the 35 S was excreted in 6 days, 45% in the urine and 22% in the faeces. The bulk of the 35 S was excreted in the first 24 h. Values were similar but slightly higher when the compound was given intraperitoneally. 2. When ( 35 S)dapsone...
1. The metabolism of prolintane in vivo has been investigated in rats; the pharmacological effects in mice of the metabolites from rats and rabbits have been examined. 2. In four rats receiving ( 3 H)prolintane (50 mg/kg, intraperitoneal) about 57% of the radioactivity was excreted in the 48 h...
1. The effects of dose and route of administration on the metabolic fate of terbutaline were studied in normal rats and in rats with ligated bile ducts. Unchanged terbutaline and its glucuronide were quantitively determined in the 0–24 h urine after oral doses ranging from 0.15 to 1000 mg/kg...
1. 7,12-Dimethylbenz( a )anthracene was metabolized by Syrian hamster liver homogenate to ethyl acetate-soluble products identified as dihydrodiols, phenols, hydroxymethyl derivatives and a carboxylic acid. The water-soluble metabolites induced a glutathione conjugate. 2. The dihydrodiols...
1. The concn. of pentazocine in the maternal and foetal tissues of the pregnant mouse was measured. 2. One hour after intra-muscular injection of pentazocine to the 19-day pregnant mouse, the levels of pentazocine were similar in maternal and foetal muscle (0.55 and 0.62 μg/g resp.)....
1. The synergistic effect of NADH on the NADPH-dependent mixed function oxidation of p -nitroanisole and hexobarbital can be measured both photometrically and by following the substrate-induced oxygen consumption. The increase in reaction rate is about 50% and lasts as long as NADH is present in...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.