Within the last year
Within the past 3 years
1 - 6 of 6 articles
1. 7-Chloro-4-(3′-diethylamino-4′-hydroxyanilino)quinoline (amodiaquine) labelled with 14 C has been synthesized and administered in single doses to rats including bile-duct-cannulated rats, to guinea-pigs and to mice, by oral or parenteral routes. 2. Amodiaquine was extensively and rapidly...
1. Following single oral doses (50 mg/kg) of 3-(γ-morpholino-β-3′,4′,5′-trimethoxybenzoxypropyl)-4-methyl-7,8-dimethoxy(4- 14 C)courmarin hydrochloride (ABBOTT-37624) to female New Zealand white rabbits, the major metabolite found in urine and faeces was the 7-O-demethylated,...
1. Optimum conditions for metabolism in vitro of p -xylene by rabbit liver or lung microsomal enzymes have been studied. Reactions were linear with time for at least 30 min at a microsomal protein concentration of 1 mg/ml. Addition of cytosol fraction to incubation mixtures of microsomes, NADPH,...
1. The fate of ( 14 C)rimiterol given orally, by aerosol, and intravenously to asthmatic patients has been investigated. 2. Following oral dosage (10 mg) < 50% dose was excreted in the urine. Two peaks in plasma concn. were seen, at 1–2 h and 3–5 h after dosing. Plasma radioactivity due to...
1. Within 0–5 h after intraperitoneal administration of ( 14 C)hexachlorophene to rats, radioactivity appeared in the bile. Over 2.5–3.0 days, 31% and 47% of administered doses of 5 mg/kg and 10 mg/kg, respectively, were eliminated via this route. 2. Ligation of the bile-duct increased the...
1. The chemical instability of prazitone was reflected in urinary metabolites excreted by the rabbit. The compound rearranges in vivo to a mixture of isomeric 2-allophanoyl-2-phenyl-3-oxo-octahydroindolizidines, which were then hydroxylated in the indolizidinone ring. 2. The hydroxylated...
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don’t already have one.