Select All | Select None
Login failed. Please try again.
Forgot your password?
Log in with Facebook
Log in with Google
You can now keep track of new articles from Disease-a-Month on your personalized homepage!
Most patients with hypertension in the United States have essential (primary) hypertension (95 %), the cause of which is unknown. The remaining 5 % of adults with hypertension have the secondary form of hypertension, the cause and pathophysiologic process of which are known. Internists and other...
results per page
Save this article to read later. You can see your Read Later on your DeepDyve homepage.
To save an article, log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Sign Up Log In
To subscribe to email alerts, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.
Read and print from thousands of top scholarly journals.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Log in
To get new article updates from a journal on your personalized homepage, please log in first, or sign up for a DeepDyve account if you don't already have one.